Take Studio-style Vocal Processing with You on Stage!
If you've ever wanted the sound of studio processed vocals while performing live, then the TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT is for you! Now you can put the same "ear candy" effects and processing on your live vocals at a remarkably affordable price. The TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT takes the incredible smoothing and subtle effects from the original VoiceTone Create, amazing reverb algorithms taken from the VoiceLive 2, and adds to them a host of new functions that make it even better than ever on stage. Take control of your effects with individual toggle switches for each effect block, and dive into new luscious reverbs and dazzling effects. It doesn't matter what your style is, the TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT has something for every vocalist.
To get you started, the TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT offers you a selection of 100 pre-programmed effects chains that range form mild to completely out of the world. All of these effects chains are arranged into category and genre, so you can easily find the effect that you're going for. Each style's effects chain is divided into blocks that you can turn on and off with the VoiceTone Create XT's front panel controls, so you can further define your own custom settings. When you're ready to preform, you can load up your top 10 presets complete with A and B modes. And when you add an optional G-Switch footswitch, you instantly expand your switching capabilities during live performances.TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT Vocal Processing and Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Complete pre-programmed effect chains help you find the right effect quickly
- 100 factory styles are available to customize presets
- Edit and store up to 10 presets, each with an A and a B option
- Dedicated effect block on/off buttons give you quick, on the fly options
- HardTune for live, auto-tuned vocal effects and a tone button for polished and smooth vocals
- Lush reverb effects, including a front-of-house-quality reverb algorithm from VoiceLive 2
- Various tempo-controlled delay effects and modulation effects ranging from subtle to insane
- Transducer effects include popular megaphone and distortion
- Flexible effects switching methods
- XLR mic input and XLR output in stereo or mono
- Clean, low noise, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- USB connection
- Pedal input that accepts TC Helicon Switch3 3-button footswitch