A World of Amazing Tube Amp Tone!
When you plug into a 60-watt 1 x 10" Vox Valvetronix+ VT40+ combo guitar amplifier, you're not just plugging into one amp, you're plugging into 33 amazing-sounding amplifiers. Vox's advanced Valvetronix+ technology takes amp modeling to new heights, extending the possibilities available with their Valve Reactor real tube-based architecture. With its extended dynamic range, fat drive tone, and capability of reproducing subtle picking nuances, the VT40+ can provide you with spot-on emulations of everything from classing British and American amplifiers to modern high-gain marvels, as well as the majority of the Vox lineup. The VT40+ comes loaded with 25 diverse guitar effects, and each of the 33 amp models includes three presets (Basic, Effected, and Song), giving you 99 tones to choose from, right off the bat. On top of that, the VT40+'s unique Power Level control actually lets you turn down the power amp stage, giving you access to the breakup you crave, even at lower volumes - perfect for practice and recording!Vox VT40+ Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Power amp output: 60W RMS (@ 8 ohms)
- Speaker: 1 x 10" VOX original speaker
- Power level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level
- Tube-driven VOX Valve Reactor circuit uses a 12 AX7 vacuum tube for true-tube tone
- Number of amp models: 33
- Number of effects: 11 pedal effect types, 3 reverb types, 1 noise reduction type
- Number of programs: 99 preset, 8 user (2 banks x 4 channels)
- Built-in automatic guitar tuner
- Input/output jacks
- Top panel: Input jack (1/4" Mono)
- 1/8" headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
- Aux IN jack (1/8" Stereo)
- Rear panel: Foot SW jack
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
- Power consumption: 36W
- Dimensions: 16.6" x 8.7" x 16"
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Included items: Power cable