Realistic Piano Feel in a 76-key MIDI Controller!
Here's a great idea: a weighted hammer action controller in a 76-key format! The Studiologic VMK-176 Plus features Fatar's Grand Touch Graded Hammer Action, which closely mimics the feel of a grand piano. The VMK-176 Plus keyboard provides a progressively lighter feel towards the higher end, and slightly greater resistance in the lower notes. This is the ideal keyboard for gigging musicians and cramped project studios!
All the connections and controllers you need
Built-in USB plus two MIDI out ports make it easy to set up the VMK-176 Plus to be the master controller for your studio setup or live rig. With nine faders, eight knobs, and eight buttons - all assignable - you can control your soft synth parameters directly from the keyboard. In addition, the VMK-176 Plus features a complete transport section for handling your DAW or sequencer. With 30 programmable presets (including 11 set up for popular soft synths) you can quickly switch between applications.
- 76 full-size keys with Grand Touch Hammer Action
- Graded action progressively lighter towards high end, like a piano
- Velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive
- Nine programmable faders
- Eight programmable knobs
- Eight programmable buttons
- 5-button sequencer transport control (Play, Rec., Stop/Pause, FF, REW)
- LCD display
- Data entry
- Lightweight metal chassis finished with rubberized silver paint
- Pitch and modulation joystick
- 30 user-programmable presets, including 11 presets for popular soft synths from Native Instruments, Propellerheads, MOTU, etc.
- Three programmable pedal inputs
- Built-in USB with bus power plus 2 MIDI outputs
- Sustain footswitch included
The Studiologic VMK-176 Plus offers real piano feel in a 76-key controller!