An Incredible Array of Instruments in One Package!
The Vir2 VI.ONE sample library is a massive collection of over 2,000 instruments and effects that's sure to be an indispensable tool for any studio. Drums, loops, basses, guitars, keyboards, even ethnic instruments are represented on VI.ONE, giving you a sound solution for just about any application. Powered by the Kontakt Player 2 engine, this versatile instrument also works in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS, and DXi plug-in formats. From synths to strings, drums to trumpets, you'll get the sounds you need from the incredible Vir2 VI.ONE instrument.Vir2 VI.ONE Sample Library at a Glance:
- An array of instruments
- Standalone or plug-in formats
An array of instruments
Vir2 Instruments VI.ONE library is packed to the brim with drums (including hundreds of different kits), drum loops, basses (including acoustic, upright, electric, and synth), world and ethnic instruments (organized by geographic regions), sound effects, guitars (acoustic and electric), keyboards, a full collection of orchestral instruments, screaming B3 organs, world-class acoustic pianos, prepared pianos, electric/synth pianos, pop horns and brass, a bank of vintage synths, and cutting-edge synth patches.
Standalone or plug-in formats
VI.ONE is powered by the Kontakt Player 2 engine, bringing instant access to the sounds via the standalone application, as well as being accessible within sequencers via every major plug-in format: AudioUnit, VST, RTAS, and DXi.
- Over two thousand patches of instruments across a wide array of instrument families
- 21GB core library of samples
- Optimized onscreen EQ and reverb controls
- Remote control of various sonic parameters available via MIDI CC
- Multitimbral operation, supporting up to 64 simultaneous instruments loaded, receiving up to 64 MIDI channels
- General MIDI compatible
- Powered by Kontakt Player 2 engine, supporting standalone operation
- Plug-in operation in all major hosts that support AudioUnit, VST, RTAS, or DXi formats
- Acoustic and electronic drums
- Drum loops
- Ethnic and world instruments from six areas
- Guitars and other stringed instruments
- Amplifier emulations
- General MIDI
- Keyboards, accordions, organs, and modern and vintage synths
- Orchestral brass, strings, percussion, and woodwinds