Incredible String Samples - Con Sordino!
NOTE: This product requires a Vienna Key (not included) to operate. Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Vienna Symphonic Library's Solo Strings II is the sequel to their Solo Strings I collection. It brings you many of the playing techniques that the first edition includes, but played "con sordino" (with mutes), for a softer, darker sound. Vienna selected four world-class soloists to participate in the recording of Solo Strings II, so the samples are technically perfect - played with life and passion. In all, you'll get 46.5GB of uncompressed sample data in 24-bit/44.1kHz quality, with the tremendous Vienna Symphonic Library Solo Strings II collection.Vienna Symphonic Library Solo Strings II at a Glance:
- Includes "con sordino" playing techniques
- Four world-class musicians participated in the recordings
Includes "con sordino" playing techniques
Solo Strings II is the sequel to Vienna's popular Solo Strings I collection. Its 46.5GB of rich content includes many of the same articulations as Solo Strings I - just played "con sordino" (with mutes), providing nuanced variations to any kind of musical style. In fact, Vienna had wooden mutes crafted by a special instrument maker, so that they perfectly fit to the bridge of each instrument. The recordings lend themselves well to soft, intimate arrangements and solo parts.
Four world-class musicians participated in the recordings
Vienna Symphonic was able to achieve the superb level of quality in Solo Strings II by pairing the finest recording techniques with four premier musicians. Internationally performing soloists Christian Eisenberger, Katharina Traunfellner, Ruben Dubrovski, and Martin Deuring participated in the collection. Included are performances of intervals, fast intervals, performance trills, repetition performances, short notes, long notes, tremolo, pizzicato, staccato, sustains, and a range of dynamics.
- Includes 46.5GB of 24-bit/44.1khz uncompressed sample data
- Samples only take up 31GB on hard disk, via innovative optimization process
- Includes the violin, the viola, the cello, and the double bass
- Interval Performances: Legato with medium, progressive, and without vibrato, portamento, marcato, spiccato
- Fast Interval Performances: Legato
- Performance Trills
- Repetition Performances: Legato, portato, staccato, spiccato
- Fast Repetitions: 16ths from 150 to 190 BPM
- Short notes: Staccato, short detache, long detache, 4 variations each
- Long notes: Sustains with medium, progressive, and without vibrato
- Dynamics: Medium and strong crescendos & diminuendos with vibrato; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp with vibrato
- Artificial harmonics: Staccato, sustains