Beautiful and Expressive Human Voices!
NOTE: This product requires a Vienna Key (not included) to operate. Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
With each vocalist hand selected from Austria's finest choirs and meticulously sampled to perfection by Vienna Symphonic Library, Vienna Instruments Choir offers you a world-class selection of choirs. Choir covers the full range of voices, including a soprano ensemble, an alto ensemble, a tenor ensemble, and a bass ensemble, giving you the sound you need to add a human touch to your compositions. Play Choir as a standalone instrument or use it as a plug-in in any VST (OS X, Win), AU (Mac), or RTAS (Mac) host DAW. Each ensemble has been sampled performing multiple articulations. These articulations include staccato syllables, legato glissandos, sforzatos, crescendos, diminuendos, semi- and whole-tone trill, and more, making Vienna Instruments Choir one of the most expressive instruments on earth, just like the human voice itself.Vienna Instruments Choir Vocal Ensemble Virtual Instrument Features at a Glance:
- Soprano, alto, tenor, and bass ensembles
- "A" (aah) staccatos, sustains, and legato performances; at 4 dynamic levels
- Staccato repetitions of the syllables "ta," "pa," "ra," "sa," and "tu," "pu," "ru," "su"
- Sforzatos, crescendos, and diminuendos (2, 3, and 4 seconds)
- Legato performances
- Legato glissando performances
- Semi-tone and whole-tone trill performances
- Interval cluster performances
- "Creepy" tones and breathing noises
- "Regular" and "espressivo" versions for many articulations
- VST (OS X, Win), AU (Mac), or RTAS (Mac)
- 25GB of free hard drive space required