Even More Articulations for Your Vienna Choir Standard Library
Note: requires Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Choir Standard Library.
Vienna Instruments Choir Extended Library offers you even more articulations for your Vienna Choir virtual instrument, with each vocalist hand selected from Austria's finest choirs and meticulously sampled to perfection by Vienna Symphonic Library. Vienna Choir Extended Library adds more articulations for soprano, alto, tenor, and bass ensembles. Play Choir as a standalone instrument or use it as a plug-in in any VST (OS X, Win), AU (Mac), or RTAS (Mac) host DAW. Each ensemble has been sampled performing multiple articulations. These articulations include staccato syllables, legato glissandos, sforzatos, crescendos, diminuendos, semi- and whole-tone trill, and more, making Vienna Instruments Choir Extended Library one of the most expressive instruments on earth, just like the human voice itself.Vienna Instruments Choir Extended Library Vocal Ensemble Virtual Instrument Features:
- Extended articulation library for Vienna Choir Standard Library
- Soprano, alto, tenor, and bass ensembles
- "Uu" (ooh) staccatos, sustains, and legato performances; at 4 dynamic levels
- Staccato repetitions of the syllables "uu," "pu," "ru," "su,"
- Sforzatos, crescendos, and diminuendos (2, 3, and 4 seconds)
- Legato performances
- Legato glissando performances
- Semi-tone and whole-tone trill performances
- Interval cluster performances
- VST (OS X, Win), AU (Mac), or RTAS (Mac)
- 27GB of free hard drive space required