A Complete Collection of Amazing Chamber Strings!
NOTE: This product requires a Vienna Key (not included) to operate. Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Capable of running as a plug-in in most DAWs, Vienna Symphonic Library's Chamber Strings Bundle puts a complete virtual chamber strings section in your music creation system. The Chamber Strings Bundle includes VSL's Chamber Strings I and Chamber Strings II, providing you with more than 60GB of uncompressed sample content. In all, the Chamber Strings Bundle includes a 6-piece violin ensemble, a 4-piece viola ensemble, a 3-piece cello ensemble, and a 2-piece double bass ensemble - each capable of performing with whatever technique you desire. No matter what variations or articulations you want to play with, you'll find the the impeccably realistic string ensemble sound you're after in Vienna Symphonic Library's Chamber Strings Bundle.Vienna Symphonic Library Chamber Strings Bundle Virtual Instrument Collection at a Glance:
- Chamber Strings I covers all of the performance basics and more
- Chamber Strings II gives you all the subtle articulations you need
From the first time you load up one of these impressive VSL virtual string ensemble instruments, you're going to be absolutely blown away by the realism and detail. These details are doubly important both in the range and in the quality of the basic articulations that come with VSL Chamber Strings I. But Vienna Symphonic Library's definition of "basic" goes beyond mere legato, detache, and spiccato articulations, covering harmonics, marcato, and several other more advanced expression techniques. All told, VSL Chamber Strings I forms the essential core of the complete Chamber Strings Bundle.Chamber Strings II gives you all the subtle articulations you need
When you get into the Chamber Strings II collection, all of the subtlety and delicacy of the VSL Chamber Strings Bundle comes to life. That's because Chamber Strings II revisits many of the same techniques in the original, but performed con sordino (with mutes). These articulations are ideal for creating softer, more intimate arrangements. They're also where the sheer skill level and consistency of the performers behind VSL's Chamber Strings instruments really shines through, particularly in the sustained interval performances, such as legato runs and trills.Vienna Symphonic Library Chamber Strings Bundle Virtual Instrument Collection Features:
- A complete bundle of award-winning chamber string section virtual instruments you can use for a wide range of musical stiles
- Includes both VSL Chamber Strings I and VSL Chamber Strings II collections
- Individual instruments include a 6-piece violin ensemble, a 4-piece viola ensemble, a 3-piece cello ensemble, and a 2-piece double bass ensemble
- Packed with every expression, articulation, and performance technique you could ask for
- Contents add up to a total of 50GB of content (the equivalent of 60GB of 24-bit/44.1kHz audio files)
- Formatted for use in standalone mode (with the FREE Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software) or as an AAX Native, VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in in your favorite DAW