Additional, Nuanced Chamber Strings Articulations!
NOTE: This product requires a Vienna Key (not included) to operate. Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
The VSL Chamber Strings II is the sequel to their acclaimed Chamber Strings, and offers a host of new articulations and subtleties for increasing the realism of your small string ensemble arrangements. Chamber Strings II contains many of the same playing techniques cound in Chamber Strings I, but played con sordino, or with mutes - ideal for soft, intimate arrangements - or for providing an even more nuanced variation to your orchestral palette. Breathe even more life into your chamber music with Chamber Strings II.VSL Chamber Strings II at a Glance:
- New articulations and subtleties
- Premier-quality samples
New articulations and subtleties
Chamber Strings II offers all-new articulations and sonic subtleties for small string ensembles. Indeed, it includes many of the playing techniques that the first collection includes, but played con sordino, with mutes. They lend themselves well to soft, intimate arrangements, and provide nuanced variations to your orchestral palette. The Chamber Strings II collection offers various facets of short and sustained notes, crescendos and dimuendos, but also includes Vienna's unique Interval Performances including legato, portamento, and trill performances.
As with the entire Vienna Symphonic Library, all of the samples within Chamber Strings II are of the utmost quality, and played by an accomplished, internationally-experienced ensemble of string players.
- Violin ensemble (6 players)
- Viola ensemble (4 players)
- Cello ensemble (3 players)
- Double bass ensemble (2 players)
- Various facets of short and sustained notes, crescendos and dimuendos
- Interval performances including legato, portamento, and trill
- Includes con sordino articulations
- PC Intel/AMD with Windows XP/VISTA 32 and 64 bit versions (Core 2 Duo/Xeon recommended) or
- Apple G4 (G5 or Intel Core 2 Duo/Xeon processor recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- Fast separate hard drive with 16.5 GB free space for Standard and Extended Library
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device or other Syncrosoft eLicenser)
- DVD drive for installation
- Vienna Ensemble 2.0 host software or
- VST (OS X, Win XP), AU (Mac), AAX Native, or RTAS (Mac) compatible host - also works stand-alone
- Syncrosoft License Control Center 126.96.36.199 or higher
- 88-key master keyboard (highly recommended)