The World's Smallest Clock Converter
Behold the Grimm Audio VCC, a huge solution in a tiny package. For situations when you have to synchronize your audio gear to a video sync output - and it does happen - the VCC is a huge deal. Connect the VCC to the video sync output (PAL or NTSC blackburst) of your master device, and the VCC converts the incoming signal into a 44.1kHz or 48kHz word clock BNC output. By connecting to the master video device itself, as opposed to using another rack space just for video to word clock conversion, the VCC is a very convenient solution that is a must-have if you take your digital rig with you on the go.
The VCC is built tough! Once you get your hands on the all-metal design you'll be sure the VCC will serve you for the long run. The power light even doubles as a lock indicator for easy troubleshooting. If your rig requires a master clock, and you want to make sure you're ready to handle any situation that comes your way, the Grimm Audio VCC is a must-have.Grimm Audio VCC Features at a Glance:
- Rugged design can be taken on the road for live sound system that may need to sync to a video system
- Slaves to industry standard PAL and NTSC blackburst for use with virtually any video clock source
- Power indicator doubles as a Video Lock indicator for quick visual troubleshooting
- Supports both 48kHz and 44.1kHz for maximum flexibility
- Small size means you won't need to dedicate a rack space to your sync solution