One Bundle, Three Must-have Compressors
NOTE: This product requires an iLok 2 (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors give you three amazing-sounding, analog-modeled dynamics processors that are perfect for bus compression. Slate's wizardry is all over these excellent plug-ins; they've precisely modeled every nuance of classic analog compressors, right down to the nonlinear characteristics of their transformers, tubes, VCAs, harmonic and phase distortions, and amplifiers. You get FG-GREY, an impeccable model of the classic British console compressor; FG-RED (ask mix legend Chris Lord-Alge about this one); and FG-MU has the soul of the immortal Fairchild 670. You need Slate Digital's Virtual Buss Compressors.Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors Features at a Glance:
- An essential bundle of 3 impeccably modeled compressors
- FG-GREY: the classic British console compressor
- FG-RED: the red-faced compressor that's a fave of Chris Lord-Alge
- FG-MU: the soul of of the "Holy Grail" Fairchild 670 tube compressor
- Function as separate plug-ins in your DAW or in Slate's Virtual Buss Compressors Rack