Huge Tone Wheel Sound and Feel, Tiny Box!
The new V5+ tone wheel organ module is the latest in a series of highly accurate B-3 tone wheel organ simulators. The V5+ uses the latest generation of Voce's digital tonewheel technology from the highly acclaimed V5 Tone Wheel Organ Synthesizer.Voce V5+ Tone Wheel Organ Module at a Glance:
- Intuitive, authentic sounding tone wheel organ module
- Compact drawbar console with additional controls
- New, improved verson with updated Chorus and Percussion sounds
Intuitive, authentic sounding tone wheel organ module
If you love the sound of tone wheel organs but don't have the resources - or the muscle power - to carry a 425-pound behemoth to the gig, then Voce's V5+ is definitely for you! The V5+ combines a handy set of MIDI drawbars and the tone generator architecture of the V5 into one compact sound module, the same size as the original Voce MIDI Drawbar unit. The V5+ features an intuitive, easy to use interface including all essential controls for playing a tone wheel organ. There are no complicated multifunction controls or complicated programming schemes.
Compact drawbar console with additional controls
The V5+ includes 9 drawbars for authentic control over harmonics and tone. On top of the console are straightforward controls for Volume, Key Click, Overdrive and tone wheel Leakage, as well as Chorus, Vibrato and Percussion settings. The V5+ also lets you save up to 7 programs consisting of drawbar settings, effects, and split settings, all making the V5+ the ultimate "performance" tone wheel organ module. Just attach the V5+ to your keyboard, hook it up to your sound system, and play!
New, improved verson with updated Chorus and Percussion sounds
Improvements realized in the V5+ over the V5 are in the depth and quality of its Chorus effect and new Percussion updates. The overall Percussion level is higher in the V5+, and the Normal selection for the Percussion volume decreases the drawbar level, the same way as on the original B-3. The result is a great sounding module in a compact package, at a great low price.
- 9-drawbar virtual tonewheel organ module with improved chorus and percussion
- Full polyphony for two 61-note manuals and 25 pedals, 91 digital tone wheel oscillators
- Tone generator and drawbars all in one small organ module
- Updated Chorus and Percussion effects
- 7 user programmable presets
- Controls for percussion, splits, chorus and vibrato.
- Adjustable volume, key click, overdrive, and generator leakage levels
- Multitimbral mode for up to 3 MIDI channels (2 manuals and pedals)
- All drawbar and control changes can be recorded and played back by a MIDI sequencer
- Very easy to set up and play