A New Contender from the sE V Series
sE Electronics made waves last year with its V7 stage microphone. From the same family comes the more affordable sE Electronics V3 microphone for voice and instruments. The V3 shares the V7's all-metal design to survive the rigors of the road, roll-preventing bevel, and internal shockmount and windscreen to keep stage noise to a minimum. But unique to the sE Electronics V3 are its open-sounding dynamic polar pattern — better suited to guitar cabs, for instance — specialized copper voice coil, and finely tuned frequency response to accurately capture any source onstage including lead and backing vocals, guitars, drums, horns, and more.
Integrated shockmount and internal windscreen ensure top-notch onstage performance
When you take the stage with the sE Electronics V3, you don't have to worry about handling noise. An integrated shockmount decouples the V3's capsule, effectively eliminating rumble and other distracting sounds. An internal windscreen reduces unwanted wind noise and plosives. Both red and black windscreens are included, so you can choose whichever one suits your personal style.
Heavy-duty metal construction and beveled spring steel grille
Built from durable zinc alloy, the road-ready sE Electronics V3 can withstand serious punishment. Its spring steel mesh grille is dent- and corrosion-proof. And courtesy of the grille's beveled edge, this microphone won't roll around when you set it down. Rest assured, you'll be using the V3 for years to come, thanks to its high-quality components, including a gold-plated XLR connector.
sE Electronics V3 Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Cardioid pickup pattern reproduces background stage vocals and instruments naturally
- Suits lead vocals, guitar cabs, horns, drums, and choirs
- Specialized copper voice coil with neodymium magnet
- All-metal design (no plastic parts) for prolonged life on the road
- Beveled stainless spring steel grille keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and handling noise
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise and plosives from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Gold-plated XLR connector resists corrosion
- 50Hz–16kHz frequency range
- Includes a mic clip, thread adapter, and carry pouch
- 3 V3 Dynamic Mics included in this pack!