Incredible Physical Modeling Synth!
Applied Acoustics Ultra Analog VA-2 is a real synth-lover's virtual instrument. Powerful enough to let you create just about any synthesizer tone you can imagine, yet simple enough to let you stay focused on playing, Ultra Analog VA-2 indulges your desire to tweak, without stifling your creativity. One thing those of us at Sweetwater who love virtual synths appreciate about Ultra Analog VA-2 is its revised interface, which features separate sections for performance, sound design, and effects. That makes it extremely easy to get around. And since the entire sound engine is based on physical modeling, no matter how far you push it, Ultra Analog VA-2 sounds totally natural.
Applied Acoustics Ultra Analog VA-2 Virtual Instrument Synthesizer Features:
- 2-oscillator analog-style virtual instrument with powerful effects and signal processing onboard
- Enjoy real-time control over any parameters via your MIDI controller knobs, faders, and switches
- Packed with over 600 production-ready presets, including 110 presets made by Richard Devine
- Physical modeling offers at-the-source sound manipulation and super-smooth dynamics with no velocity layers!
- Small memory footprint - installs in less than a minute
- Compatible with AAX Native, VST, AU, RTAS plug-in hosts and also runs in standalone mode