A Tough, Reliable Telescoping Mic Boom!
Upgrade your mic stands with the Ultimate Support Ulti-Boom Pro telescoping boom arm. Not just another standard boom arm, the Ulti-Boom Pro has the rugged construction and features you need to get the job done. Constructed from oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing, this boom arm can handle the rigors of the road and the studio. A .65-pound die-cast counterweight, a favorite of Sweetwater employees, helps hold heavy mics in place. The patented StableLock lever gives you instant access to the boom arm length adjustment so you can adjust it on the fly. And Ultimate Support's patented ball-in-joint boom arm clamp lets you adjust your mic to perfection. With a single know you can adjust tilt, pan, depth, and rotation. No more having to deal with tons of knobs to get your placement right. Upgrade your mic stands today with the Ultimate Support Ulti-Boom ProUltimate Support Ulti-Boom Pro Telescoping Mic Arm Features at a Glance:
- 20"-35" telescoping length with one-touch adjustment
- Patented ball-in-joint boom arm clamp lets you adjust your mic with precision
- Patented StableLock lever offers immediate adjustment of the boom arm
- Heavy-duty die-cast counterweight to get your mic in the perfect place
- Heavy-walled aluminum tubing is lightweight and strong
- Rugged architectural anodized finish will keep looking great for years