A Reliable and Simple Wireless Handheld System!
Every live sound gig presents a lot of hurdles to leap over and challenges to deal with - don't let you wireless microphone system be one of them. Sony keeps wireless simple, with their modular UWP line. You start with an MB-X6 tuner base or SRP series powered mixer (sold separately) and add URX-M2 wireless receiver (tuner) modules as you need them. The Sony UWP-X8 wireless system includes a URX-M2 wireless receiver module and a UTX-H2 unidirectional dynamic handheld microphone with a built-in wireless transmitter - in short, everything you need to add a complete wireless channel to your MB-X6 tuner base or SRP series powered mixer.
The synthesized Sony UWP-X8 wireless system is incredibly easy to set up and freakishly consistent, even in environments that balk normally trustworthy wireless systems. Initially locking the transmitter to the receiver takes only seconds, and one they're set, all you have to do is turn the system on - it's that simple. And thanks to Sony's precision PLL Synthesized System and Space Diversity Reception System technology, you can reliably run up to 16 UWP-X8s (or any combination of UWP wireless systems for that matter) at once.Sony UWP-X8 Wireless Handheld Microphone System Features at a Glance:
- An excellent wireless system for live performance sound reinforcement
- System consists of a UTX-H2 unidirectional dynamic handheld microphone and a URX-M2 wireless receiver (tuner)
- Includes microphone holder and screw adapter for the UTX-H2 unidirectional dynamic handheld microphone
- Receiver (tuner) module is not a standalone unit and must be installed in MB-X6 tuner base or SRP series powered mixer
- Frequency Range 638MHz - 662MHz (TV channels 42 to 45) with 188 selectable frequencies
- Occupied RF bandwidth 24MHz
- Compatible with other Sony UWP series wireless devices operating on the same frequencies