Monster Hybrid Instrument
The UVI Falcon 2 is an advanced hybrid instrument that presents you with virtually unlimited sound-sculpting possibilities. Falcon 2 fortifies your sonic armory with state-of-the-art oscillators, effects, modulators, and event processors — all in a scriptable environment you can easily customize to suit your workflow preferences. Falcon 2 lets you forge and tweak unique sounds with exactitude. It's great for everything from simple sample slicing and synthesizer design to exorbitantly modulated multitimbral hybrids. Falcon 2 runs standalone or as a plug-in within your DAW. It supports up to 10.2 surround formats, accepts any sound you throw at it for fuel, and is compatible with all UVI-powered instruments.
Presets to get you up and running fast
UVI Falcon 2 ships with an incredible collection of factory presets curated by some of the most respected sound designers in the business. Tap into them for instant ear candy or as jumping-off points for your own sound design. Ready to roll up your sleeves? UVI provides component presets for everything from oscillators and FX to mod sequencers, which let you quickly explore your options and nail that patch. You can also create your own presets for just about any module and build custom libraries for instant recall. Sweetwater sound designers are thumbs-up on UVI Falcon 2. We think you will be, too.
What's new in version 2?
- Oscillators — updated Additive oscillator, FM supported in wavetable oscillator, improved IRCAM Stretch, FM, and Pluck oscillators
- Modulation Sources — New Parametric LFO, and improved Multi-envelope modulator
- New Effects — added Tape Echo, Sallen Key Filter, Formant Crusher, Track Delay, Digital Filter, Digital EQ, Frequency Shifter, Rotary, Phasor, Phasor Filter, Diode Clipper, and Thorus, added Fuzz4 and MaxMS effects racks
- Updated Effects — Improved Redux, 3-Band Compressor, Dual Delay, Xpander Filter, UVI Wide, and Tilt
- New MIDI Processors — Added event modules including Step Sequencer, Euclidean Drum, Euclidean Tonal Sequencers, Chorus Bank, Range Limiting, MIDI Delay, Velocity Remapper, and more
- Workflow Enhancements — favorites tagging, interface scaling, search tab, and support for MPE devices
- New sounds and wavetables — hundreds of factory presets, wavetables, and dedicated MPE presets
UVI Falcon 2 Hybrid Instrument Software Synthesizer Features:
- An impressively complete, extensive, and streamlined hybrid instrument
- Mix and modulate samples, synthesis modules, FX, and more
- 16 state-of-the-art oscillators, including granular and time-stretching engines by IRCAM
- Fully featured Wavetable, FM, Drum, and Pluck modules
- Over 90 unique and powerful effects
- Adaptable user interface supports your sound design workflow preferences
- MIDI processing, synthesis, effects, and modulation all in one environment
- Create fully scripted instruments with custom UIs
- Requires iLok account (but not the actual dongle)