Feature-packed Tube Pre - Plus USB!
The USBDualTubePre takes the tube-tone and quality ART is famous for and couples it with handy USB connectivity and other great features. As a standalone USB interface, the USBDualTubePre gives you two tube-driven channels for mics or instrument inputs, complete with phase inversion, low-frequency roll off, and phantom power. Advanced optical compression lets you smooth out overly dynamic sources too. The USBDualTubePre has both stereo 1/8" and dual 1/4" monitor outputs. As a bonus, the USBDualTubePre's sports S/PDIF output, which lets you expand another audio interface.ART USBDualTubePre 2-channel Preamp Features:
- 2-channel tube-based microphone/instrument preamp/USB computer interface
- Balanced XLR for lo-Z applications and 1/4" hi-Z inputs
- Extremely low-noise discrete front end, with variable input and output controls
- Advanced optical output compressor to simplify recording and prevent overload
- S/PDIF output for expanding inputs on digital workstations and computer interfaces