Protect Your Cable, Laptop, and Loved Ones
If you miss the peace of mind of charging your laptop with a breakaway cable, the Griffin BreakSafe will help you rest a little easier. The BreakSafe is a familiar design. Its USB-C connector disconnects from the cable safely with magnets. And when you're working in heavy foot traffic — at home with the kids and pets or at the coffee shop on a shared outlet — the Griffin BreakSafe could just save your cable, laptop, or fellow man from an unforeseen accident. The BreakSafe's half-inch USB-C connector is safe to leave plugged into your charger port at all times, so there are no extra parts to keep track of.
Provides 60 watts to your MacBook or Chromebook
The Griffin BreakSafe's USB-C protocol delivers 60 watts (20 volts @ 3 amps) to your laptop. It's compatible with current-gen Apple MacBooks, the Google Chromebook Pixel, and the Google Pixel C. Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you're unsure of your device's compatibility.
Protects your device from static and polarity mismatch
The BreakSafe has several features built in to keep your devices safe. Visual markings, combined with the orientation of the magnets, only allow the cable to attach to the connector in such a way that its polarity is consistent with the power supply. Physical features ensure that magnets align correctly with every connection. And a central ground pin dissipates any static charge before it has a chance to contact your laptop.
Griffin BreakSafe USB-C Breakaway Power Cable Features:
- Worry-free charging for your MacBook or Chromebook
- Brings back a celebrated design
- Attaches to your laptop via magnets
- Cable breaks away safely under stress
- Protects your device, cable, and loved ones
- Great for sharing outlets at the coffee shop or office
- Delivers 60 watts (20 volts @ 3 amps) to your device over USB-C
- Built-in safety features protect your device from static and polarity mismatch
- Length: 6'