Affordable Interface with Enough Inputs to Record a Band!
Want to record a full band? The US-2000 is all the interface you need. You can plug up to eight microphones into the eight onboard preamplifiers. There are also inputs onboard for piping in your other gear — synthesizers, effects processors, etc. The TASCAM US-2000 connects to your computer via high-speed USB 2.0, and it even comes with a copy of Cubase LE recording software, so you can record, edit, and mix your productions. If you need a reliable centerpiece to your project studio, you can count on the TASCAM US-2000.TASCAM US-2000 16x4 USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Enough inputs to record an entire band
- High-quality LED monitoring for inputs and your outputs
- Comes with Cubase LE4 recording software
Enough inputs to record an entire band
With the TASCAM US-2000, you have an amazing amount of input and output flexibility, making this a great interface for anyone who plans to record full bands now or down the line. Onboard this powerful USB 2.0 audio interface, there are eight microphone preamplifiers with phantom power for your condenser microphones. There are also six analog inputs for your other gear, such as a synthesizer, a drum machine, or a sound module. In all, there are a total of 16 inputs and four outputs.
High-quality LED monitoring for inputs and your outputs
You'll appreciate the TASCAM US-2000's extensive metering section, so you can keep an eye on your levels and prevent problems with clipping. On the front panel, there are separate 5-segment LED meters for all 16 inputs and all four outputs. Couple this with the convenient front-panel level controls, and the TASCAM US-2000 takes the guesswork out of getting usable recorded sound.
Comes with Cubase LE4 recording software
You get powerful recording software with the TASCAM US-2000, so you won't need to purchase separate software to get started on your projects. The included Cubase LE4 software for your Mac or Pc gives you 48 audio tracks and 64 MIDI tracks to work with. Plus, it works with VST effect and instrument plug-ins, so you have room to grow.
- 16-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- (8) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (6) 1/4" balanced line inputs
- (4) 1/4" balanced line outputs
- (2) 1/4" instrument inputs (chan. 7 & 8 on front panel "combi "jacks)
- Stereo S/PDIF digital in and out
- 100-LED meter bridge (5 segments for each input and output)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch for each pair of inputs
- 1/4" balanced stereo monitor output with its own volume control
- 1/4" stereo high-powered headphone output
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track recording software included
- High-tech, attractive aluminum case design