Four Channels of Bus-powered Recording at an Affordable Price!
We're excited to offer the US-144mkII by TASCAM. The US-144mkII carries on the excellent value demonstrated by the original US-144, with a new look and updated electronics. If you're into recording on the go with a laptop computer, or simply need a robust and reliable recording interface with a modest footprint to keep your desk neat and organize, then we're sure that you'll love the US-144mkII. Dual XLR microphone preamps provide phantom power to condenser microphones, while an assortment of other inputs let you hook up all of your favorite audio gear directly to the US-144mkII.
The US-144mkII runs on bus power received through its USB 2.0 connection, so you don't need to bother with any additional power supplies. That makes it incredibly useful for recording in the field or on the go with your laptop computer. A system for zero-latency hardware monitoring makes recording instruments of all kinds — especially meeting the high demands of guitarists — fun and headache free.
The US-144mkII comes with a complimentary copy of Steinberg's Cubase LE5. So, all you need is a Mac or PC computer, and you're all ready to record up to 48-tracks. The US-144mkII includes a switchable guitar level input, so you can record right into Cubase and take advantage of its built-in effects. And with the US-144mkII's MIDI capabilities, you're also ready to use your MIDI controller to add virtual instrument performances.TASCAM US-144mkII 4-channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features:
- Bus-powered via USB 2.0
- 2 x XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- 2 x 1/4" balanced line inputs (1 x switchable guitar level input)
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- S/PDIF stereo coaxial input and output
- Individual Line and Headphone out level controls
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE5 48-track recording software included
- Aluminum case construction