Ultra-compact beltpack transmitter from Shure!
Shure's UR1M wireless bodypack transmitter is one of the most compact we've seen, and it's performance is backed by the power of Shure's UHF-R wireless microphone system. Weighing in at just three ounces when loaded with two AAA batteries, you'll hardly even notice you've wearing the UR1M. Tunable in 25kHz increments and providing a sum total of up to 3,000 selectable frequencies, the UR1M makes it super easy to have multiple wireless systems running on the same stage without interference. For premium wireless on any stage, look to the UR1M.Shure UR1M at a Glance:
- Ultra-compact with great sound
- Sweat resistant
Ultra-compact with great sound
Offering amazing wireless audio in an ultra-compact package - about half the size of most standard bodypacks and weighing just three ounces with two AAA batteries - the UR1M is designed to be easily concealed and worn comfortably by actors, performers, musicians, and public speakers. Operating with the premium Shure UHF-R wireless microphone system platform using the latest version of the Shure Wireless Workbench software, the subminiature device uses the patented Shure Audio Reference Companding technology to deliver crystal-clear audio and a 60-75 MHz tuning range (region dependent) - twice that of any other bodypack on the market.
Tunable in 25 kHz increments and providing a sum total of up to 3,000 selectable frequencies, the UR1M also offers selectable 10mW or 50mW RF power,
up to nine continuous hours of battery life, audio level metering, and a backlit LCD display
During the manufacture of each UR1M, the circuit board is specially treated to greatly enhance the sweat resistance and durability of the device, allowing it to be worn close to the skin. As easy to use and setup as any other UHF-R Series product, the miniature bodypack complements its list of functional features with a choice of TQG or Lemo-3 connectors and selectable alkaline, lithium primary, or NIMH battery curves for accurate power metering.
- User adjustable RF power (10mW or 50mW, regionally dependent)
- L3 638-698MHz
- 60-75 MHz RF tuning range (regionally dependent), tunable in 25 kHz steps
- Weighs only 2.2 oz (62 g) without batteries
- Measures 1.92" x 2.38" x .66" (49 x 60 x 17mm)
- Specially treated for extended sweat resistance
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD display
- 2 AAA batteries provide up to 9 hours continuous use (9 hours lithium/6 hours alkaline or NiMH)
- Selectable alkaline, lithium primary, or NiMH battery curves for accurate power monitoring
- Audio level monitoring and control
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- Frequency and power lockout
- Removable antenna
- TAF4 connector
- Compatible with Wireless Workbench 5 Software