Seamlessly Move from Stereo to Surround!
Note: This is an offer from Waves allowing approved educational facilities to purchase this software at a special discounted price. A school Purchase Order (PO) is required to order this product.
Let the Waves UM225/UM226 bundle help you take stereo mixes to the world of surround - without compromising audio quality. The gurus at Waves know that you want to maintain the original character of your mix - absolute levels, relative levels, and relative positions in space - while you move them to the 5.0 and 5.1 surround domain. So, they developed the Waves UM226/UM226 bundle using patented channel-extraction processes, to bring you exceptional surround imaging. For a wider soundscape with better separation, trust the Waves UM225/UM226 plug-in bundle.Waves UM225/UM226 Stereo-to-surround Processing Plug-ins at a Glance:
- Seamlessly bring audio from stereo to rich surround
- Waves' patented processes deliver exceptional sound-quality
- Includes Waves UM225 for 5.0 and UM226 for 5.1
Seamlessly bring audio from stereo to rich surround
When your goal is to transition audio from its original stereo mix to full-on 5.0 or 5.1 surround, you want to retain that mix's original character - its relative positioning in space, its levels, and the overall "feel." That's why Waves designed the UM225/UM226 plug-ins. You can upmix all sorts of content from stereo to surround - without compromising sound quality. Whether you're a sound designer who wants to use stereo effects on surround soundtracks, a keyboardist wanting to output your virtual instruments in 5.0 or 5.1, a post-production specialist wanting to enhance LFE effects, a recordist wanting to bring stereo to surround in real time - or anywhere outside and in between - the Waves UM225/UM226 will be a welcome, time-saving addition to your plug-in arsenal.
Waves' patented processes deliver exceptional sound-quality
To achieve the incredible sound with the UM225/UM226 plug-ins, Waves employed patented center and rear channel extraction processes and blended it with an LFE channel enrichment process. The result is improved surround imaging with a wider soundscape and better separation. As you'd expect from Waves, the plug-ins are top-of-the-line, and give you a range of control to tweak the mix extraction to perfection. There are profile modes for music and movies, LFE channel LoAir enrichment with cut-off frequency control, adjustable rear-channel ambience and delay, an intuitive surround graph for you to work with, and much, much more.
Includes Waves UM225 for 5.0 and UM226 for 5.1
With the Waves UM225/UM226, you actually get two plug-ins. UM225 is designed to upmix stereo to 5.0 surround, while the UM226 upmixes your stereo to 5.1 surround.
- UM225 upmixes from stereo to 5.0 surround
- UM226 upmixes from stereo to 5.1 surround
- Employs patented center and rear channel extraction processes
- Offers multiple profile modes and graphing
- Features adjustable controls, listed below
- Profile Mode 1 to 8
- LF Profile L/R to C Balance
- HF Profile L/R to C Balance
- Punch L/R to C Balance
- L/R Width 1 to 2
- UpMix Amount 0 to 100 (2.0 to 5.0/5.1)
- Rear LPF 20kHz to 1kHz
- Rear Ambience 0 to 100
- Rear Delay 3 to 75
- LFE LPF 40Hz to 120Hz
- LFE LoAir On/Off
- Output Trims: L-R/Center/LsRs/LFE +/- 12dB
- Master Output 0 to -24 dB
- Left/Center/Right/Ls/Rs/LFE Speaker On/Off
- Left/Right Input Meters -60dBFS to 0dBFS
- Left/ Center/Right /Ls /Rs/LFE Output Meters -60dBFS to 0dBFS
- Surround Graph