Warm Up Your Guitar, Bass, Violin, Synthesizer, and More
The Manley Dual Mono Tube Direct is a premium direct box for your electric guitar, bass, synthesizer, keyboard, violin - and virtually any source you want to warm up with Manley-quality tube tone. Just plug in your device via the front-panel 1/4" inputs. The Dual Mono Tube Direct's 5-position highpass shelf equalizer helps you fight unwanted resonances while its ground lift switch combats problems with hum. Both 1/4" and XLR outputs are on the rear, so you can feed your amplifier as well as the main console with the Manley Dual Mono Tube Direct.Manley Dual Mono Tube Direct at a Glance:
- All-tube design
- 1/4" and XLR outputs with Ground Lift and Console Boost switches
- 5-position highpass shelf EQ
Since the late 1980s, Manley has been steadily focused on crafting premium, all-tube gear. In short, Manley really knows tubes - and the case is no different with the Stereo Tube Direct. This USA-made direct box boasts an all-tube design, alongside the kind of exceptional, robust build quality you can expect from Manley.
1/4" and XLR outputs with Ground Lift and Console Boost Switches
The Manley Dual Mono Tube Direct features two 1/4" inputs on the front panel and provides both XLR and 1/4" outputs. Send your signal to your amplifier via the 1/4" output at the same time you're sending your signal to the console. A Console Boost Switch kicks the signal up a little, while a Ground Lift switch helps you fight any issues with hum.
5-position highpass shelf EQ
You can easily take care of problematic resonances with the Manley Dual Mono Tube Direct's 5-position highpass shelf EQ.
- Vacuum Tube: 5751
- Gain: -6dB or -26dB
- Input Z: 10 Mohm to 1 Mohm
- Output Z: 150 ohm xfmr
- Frequency response: 12 Hz - 15KHz (-3dB)
- EQ: LF rolloff -3dB points: 12, 42, 100, 250Hz
- Transformer-Coupled Balanced XLR Output
- Console Out Boost Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer re-wiring and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Mains power consumption Stereo Tube DI: 0.0750 Amps (75 milliamps = 75mA) @ 120V = 9 Watts, 0.0375 Amps (37.5 milliamps = 37.5mA) @ 240V = 9 Watts