TRITON Studio: the new TRITON power
We couldn't imagine Korg could make their TRITON Series even better. . . and then they did. The TRITON Studio features a host of great features to make the TRITON the premier super-synth. They've rev'd the processor up to 6X its previous speed, allowing the touch screen to be as responsive as it is intuitive. It also offers complete sampling functionality, with the ability to pull samples from just about anywhere, including the program, combination, or sequencing modes of the unit, as well as from the external inputs and the optional CDRW-1 CD drive. The synth comes in 61, 76 and 88 key versions - the 61 and 76 key models offer synth action, while the 88 key is weighted. A unique weighting scheme for the 88-note version provides graduated weighting as you move down the keyboard, similar to the action on a real piano. Options? What doesn't it have? There's the CD Recorder, and a 6-voice MOSS Synthesis Engine…the list is practically endless. See an interview with Jerry Kovarsky, Keyboard & Recording Product Manager with KORG! Features:
- 88 key synthesizer workstation with RH2 keyboard (Real Weighted Hammer Action 2), offering a weightier feel in the low register and a lighter, more sensitive feel as you move up
- New 16MB Bosendorfer Grand piano (also available as EXBPCM08)
- 7 EXBPCM expansion slots
- 120 voice polyphony
- 16 MB of sampling Expandable to 96MB
- 5 GB internal hard drive
- Extensive Re-sampling in program, combination and sequencer modes.
- The Sequencer "In-Track" sampling allows sampling while the sequencer plays for adding live tracks to sequences.
- Resampling allows the entire Triton sequence and audio tracks to be bounced to .wav so the song can be burned to CD with the included CD burner.