Driving Percussion for the Modern Film/Game Score
Dramatic scores require dramatic percussion. That means thinking beyond the typical concert snare and timpani. Sonuscore's Trinity Drums for Kontakt builds walls of pounding battlefield percussion and suspenseful driving beats with point-and-click convenience. Trinity Drums isn't just a collection of loops. It combines three totally independent layers, which can be toggled at will, with a full-featured FX section. Powerful onboard EQ, compression, distortion, filtering, transient design, and ambience for each layer tighten up beats or draw them out to best serve your composition. Sonuscore Trinity Drums even supports odd time signatures — a feature which Sweetwater knows modern composers will appreciate.
Sonuscore Trinity Drums Features:
- A collection of 100 cinematic and modern grooves
- Combine up to three independent layers (Low, Mid, High) of grooves and single hits
- Shape layers with onboard EQ, compression, distortion, filtering, and transient design
- Add ambience with onboard delay and reverb
- Themes and time signatures are conveniently organized by tab
- Phrase Sync mode toggles rhythmic variations to serve your piece
- Free Trigger function creates an offset for single elements
Note: Sonuscore Trinity Drums requires Native Instruments Kontakt 5 full. The free Kontakt Player will not work.