Top-tier Drum Replacement Tech!
Steven Slate Drums Trigger 2 EX streamlines the plug-in that producers Chris Lord-Alge, Mike Shipley, and Dave Way swear by. With one instance of this nearly universal plug-in on your drum track, you can trigger up to eight stereo samples at once — all with freakishly accurate phase alignment. This means tougher toms, beefier kick drums, and more penetrating snares, all without affecting the balance of your kit mics. Trigger 2 EX's unique Leakage Suppression function ensures absolutely precise sample triggering, easily separating ghost notes from mic bleed. And with a dedicated host, Steven Slate Drums Trigger 2 EX doubles as a totally responsive live drum module for your electronic drum kit.
Note: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Multisample triggering provides detailed, customizable sound
Steven Slate Drums Trigger 2 EX's multilayered engine lets you get the most out of one instance of the plug-in by triggering up to eight stereo samples simultaneously. That means you can trigger a close-miked sample, a stereo room sample, and a stereo overhead sample — all right from the same drum track to get the perfect blend of direct and ambient sound. And each sample layer lets you customize velocity, dynamic control, independent levels, sustain, and more. Trigger 2 EX even features positional sensing, a visual hit detector, and 127 different articulations per sample layer, providing you with great-sounding, tight, sample-accurate drum tracks.
Precision studio drum replacement and live sample triggering
Armed with two detection modes, three latency modes, MIDI control capability, and a brilliant Leakage Suppression mode, Trigger 2 EX is more than capable of handling both studio drum-replacement work and live sample triggering alike. In its highly accurate higher latency setups, Trigger 2 EX provides you with phase-accurate drum triggering free of unwanted mistriggers, flamming, or phasing. And with latency as low as 4ms, Live Mode lets you tap into Trigger 2 EX's amazing sound library for real-time performances.
Packed with premium drum sounds from Stephen Slate's standard instrument library
The EX instrument library included with Steven Slate Drums Trigger 2 EX totally raises the bar for "basic" drum sample libraries. This sample library includes 10 snare drums, nine kick drums, and three sets of toms, all of which include hundreds of individual 24-bit samples to provide you with realistic expression and dynamic range. Highlights of the Trigger 2 EX instrument library include the deluxe Old Zep kick and snare as well as the ToneDef kick. And thanks to the Trigger lossless sample compression, you get all of this, without giving up precious disk space.
Steven Slate Drums Trigger 2 EX Drum-replacement/Triggering Plug-in Features:
- The premier multi-platform drum-replacement software trusted by producers Chris Lord-Alge, Mike Shipley, and Dave Way
- Phase-accurate drum replacement ensures full and consistent sample triggering
- Each instance can trigger 8 stereo samples with up to 127 different articulations and velocity layers and up to 127 alternation hits per velocity layer
- Multi-mode functionality and various latency settings provide options for both studio and live applications
- Leakage Suppression blocks out false triggers while allowing the accurate expression of ghost notes
- AMG humanization algorithm lets you dial in unbelievable realism
- All drum samples tracked to 2" tape, using first-class gear at NRG RECORDING in North Hollywood, California
- Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in hosts on Mac or Windows PCs
- iLok required for authorization (not included)
- Includes Samples from Steven Slate Drums EX
Steven Slate Drums EX Samples Features:
- 10 snares (includes Old Zep Deluxe snare)
- Old Zep snare includes adjustable overheads and 12 alternation hits per velocity
- 9 kick drums (including 2 Deluxe kick drums)
- 3 sets of toms