Hard-hitting Drums for Trigger!
Trigger drum library isn't complete without the hard-hitting sound of Slate Digital's David Bendeth Drums expansion. Recorded and produced by David Bendeth, the mastermind behind Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, and many others, this collection includes over a dozen drums, each designed to take full advantage of Trigger's amazing sound engine. On top of that, each of the instruments included in David Bendeth Drums for Trigger feature a secondary sample in the upper-most velocity layers taken from David's own classic sample collection. You couldn't ask for a better way to punch up your mixes!
Trigger 2: the Drum-replacement Plug-in the Pros Use
If you don't already have a copy of Slate Digital's Trigger 2, then you're really missing out. At Sweetwater, many of the Sales Engineers and other staff members swear by Trigger, when we need to rescue our mixes from sub-par drum sound, as do world-class engineers including David Bendeth, Mike Shipley, and Dave Way trust Trigger 2. That's because Trigger 2 combines one of the most sophisticated drum-triggering algorithms on Earth with an absolutely jaw-dropping collection of sounds. And when you pick up this Trigger Expansion Library, you'll have even more amazing drum sounds to play with.Slate Digital David Bendeth Drums for Trigger Features:
- An amazing collection of drum sounds for Slate Digital's Trigger plug-in
- All sounds recorded and produced by David Bendeth (Breaking/Benjamin/Underoath)
- Each instrument features David's unique, classic drum tones in the top velocity as an added bonus
- Includes 3 Snare Drums, 2 Kick Drums, and 4 Toms
- All instruments take full advantage of Trigger's multi-sample expression