CLA Drums for Trigger!
Beef up your Trigger drum sound collection with Slate Digital's Chris Lord-Alge Drums. Recorded by Chris Lord-Alge in Burbank's Ocean Studios, this collection includes an excellent array of drums, each sampled with meticulous detail to take full advantage of Trigger's sound engine. If you're a fan of Chris Lord-Alge's work, then you're going to love these drums. He mixed each sound using the same processing chains featured on countless hit records. What's more, each kick and snare feature a sample layer taken from Alge's famous Sony reverb machine, providing you with fat, punchy, and mix-ready drums for any project.
Trigger 2: the Drum-replacement Plug-in the Pros Use
If you don't already have a copy of Slate Digital's Trigger 2, then you're really missing out. At Sweetwater, many of the Sales Engineers and other staff members swear by Trigger, when we need to rescue our mixes from sub-par drum sound, as do world-class engineers including Chris Lord-Alge, Mike Shipley, and Dave Way trust Trigger 2. That's because Trigger 2 combines one of the most sophisticated drum-triggering algorithms on Earth with an absolutely jaw-dropping collection of sounds. And when you pick up this Trigger Expansion Library, you'll have even more amazing drum sounds to play with.Slate Digital Chris Lord-Alge Drums for Trigger Features:
- An amazing collection of drum sounds for Slate Digital's Trigger plug-in
- Recorded by Chris Lord-Alge at Burbank, California's Ocean Studios
- Mixed using Alge's tried-and-true processing chains in his LA mix room
- Kick and snare sounds feature classic Sony reverb processing sample layers
- Includes 11 kicks, 12 snares, and 5 toms
- All instruments take full advantage of Trigger's multi-sample expression