The Perfect Bag for Your DJ Gear!
When we say that serious DJs and producers rely on UDG (Ultimate DJ Gear) bags and cases, we mean artists such as Carl Cox, Fatboy Slim, and Tiesto don't leave home without them. Over the years, we've observed the way the Native Instruments has consistently made it their top priority to provide their customers with the best possible music production and performance gear, which is why it comes as no surprise that Native Instruments teamed up with UDG to create a custom mobile computer DJ case worthy of the Traktor logo: the Traktor Bag.
Whether you're a computer-based DJ or an electronic performer, the Native Instruments Traktor Bag is perfect for you. Its main compartment has plenty of room for your records - easily accommodating up to 40 full-sized records or 35 records and a 15.4" laptop. There's even a special compartment for your laptop built into the Traktor Bag. The outside pocket is also large enough to hold most DJ audio interfaces or smaller-format controllers, such as your MASCHINE or other groove creation gear. It comes with a comfortable padded shoulder strap and a detachable side pocket. Made of stylish black-on-black icon, the courier-style Traktor Bag doesn't just make carrying your gear easier, it also makes you look good doing it.Native Instruments Traktor Bag Features at a Glance:
- Based on the UDG CourierBag Deluxe, expanded with an additional audio interface pocket
- Traktor branding with stylish black-on-black icon (rubber on nylon)
- Subtle white rubberized logo
- Made of water resistant nylon fabric
- Individual padded 15.4" laptop bag inside
- Large pocket with pen holders under the front lid
- Inside pocket for holding an NI audio interface
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Handle with rubber grips
- Detachable side pocket for mobile phone or AUDIO 2 DJ
- Water bottle holder on the side
- Rubber slip guards for fabric protection on bottom
- Outer dimensions: 13.77" x 14.96" x 5.11"
- Inner dimensions: 12.99" x 14.17" x 3.39"