Listen Up, Synth Lovers!
You've never heard a synth collection like Titan before. Titan gives you access to 36GB of samples in over 2,300 gorgeous synth sounds from 200 of the finest analog synths of the past four decades, all using East West's top analog modeling and recording methods for the most faithful sound reproduction you can imagine! This collection contains everything from the earliest kinds of modular subtractive synths through the digital workstations of the '80s, '90s, and beyond. And by fully tapping into the powerful ENGINE sample player, Titan also gives you the feel and functionality of these classic synths.
The ENGINE sample player at the heart of Titan give it unprecedented power. You get super-fast sample loading, with entire sounds, parameter sets, and effects load in less than a second. Multiple methods of viewing parameter sets make quickly adjusting and fine tuning your sounds fast and convenient. You even get a ProEdit page with access to all parameters and an FX-Rack with 46 effects, as well as a convolution reverb with over 400 impulse responses! And powerful MIDI routing, arpeggiation, and step sequencing give you even more control over how you can incorporate Titan into your favorite DAW.East West Titan Sound Library and Virtual Instrument Features:
- Super-fast sound loading
- Direct stepping through the Soundpool
- Analog modeling for realistic reproduction of analog synth sounds.
- Solo-Mode, legato-Mode, glide and samplestart Shifting.
- A vast array of parameters, giving unprecedented sound diversity
- QuickEdit Page: an inspiring interface with instant access to all important parameters
- ProEdit Page: offers every possible parameter, 46 effects, convolution reverb and more
- Infinite polyphony
- Flexible MIDI routing
- Arpeggiator including MIDIfile-Player
- Step Sequencer
- 36 GB sample sound library
- 5500 unique multisamples
- 100,000 samples
- Hundreds of additional live recordings
- 2327 Synth Sounds (divided into 35 subgroups)
- 1200 Pads & Atmospheres (divided into 38 subgroups)
- 778 Basses (divided into 39 subgroups)
- 250 Synth-Brass & Real Brass Sounds
- 100 Guitars
- 200 Organs (divided into 11 subgroups)
- 161 Choirs & Voices
- 227 Pianos
- Hundreds of effect-sounds
- Bonus-Bank: 170 original vintage string synths from over 20 different original instruments