This New Tele Looks and Feels Like a Real Road Warrior!
The Fender Road Worn '50s Tele solidbody electric guitar puts the looks and feel of a well-used vintage Telecaster in your hands - without the vintage price tag! Looking at the Road Worn '50s Tele, you'd swear it was a classic instrument with some serious road miles on it, but this one's brand-new! Though it looks vintage, this guitar's two Tex Mex single-coil pickups provide increased output for playing a range of styles. This axe features a real nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its distressed alder body, while its maple neck and jumbo frets make the Road Worn '50s Tele a joy to play!Fender Road Worn '50s Tele Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Brand new guitar, broken-in feel
- Ready for action
Brand new guitar, broken-in feel
The '50s Tele: the first Fender workhorse and the original road-warrior guitar. Fender's long road begins with the Telecaster, a guitar that amazingly looked even cooler and handled even better the more players heaped wear-and-tear on it-great when brand-new but positively phenomenal with a few thousand miles on it! Fender's new maple-fretboard Road Worn '50s Tele delivers that aged look and feel - built to look, sound and feel like it has survived half a century.
Ready for action
The Road Worn '50s Tele was designed with 1950s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, then supercharged with Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets so it can hold the stage alongside anybody. Whether you're chicken pickin', jazzing it up, or rocking out, this guitar will keep up - and your crowd (and possibly even your band) will think you've been taking this axe on the road with you for years.
- Color: 2-color sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" radius
- No. of frets: 21, 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style 3-saddle, strings-thru-body Tele bridge
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Pickups: Tex Mex Tele single-coil neck and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade
- Pickup controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, nickel-plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Deluxe gig bag included
The Road Worn '50s Tele puts vintage, well-worn looks and a comfortable feel into a brand-new guitar!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.