A Fire-breathing Tele with Duncan Humbuckers!
Bring big humbucking tones to your rig with the Fender Custom Telecaster FMT HH. The Telecaster has been a classic since the 1950s, and the design has changed very little since. There have been different incarnations of the Tele, but at the heart of it, a Tele's a Tele - until now. With the Custom Telecaster FMT HH, the Telecaster grows claws. The combination of the the mahogany body, flame maple top, and Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus and '59 Reverse Polarity humbuckers at the bridge and neck respectively create a fat tone with tons of bite, perfect for anything from screaming blues licks to heavy modern rock.Fender Custom Telecaster FMT HH at a Glance
- Mahogany Body and Flame Maple Top
- Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
- Custom Features
It's no big secret that mahogany is a great tone wood, producing a nice, warm, woody tone. And it's not news that using a Flame Maple Tops add a bit of bite to your tone. Together, these two woods produce a chunky, fat tone that will cut through any mix.Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
The aforementioned natural tone of the Custom Telecaster FMT HH is amplified by a pair of Seymour Duncan Humbuckers (that's what the "HH" stands for). At the bridge you've got a Pearly Gates Plus, with a bright top end and harmonics "that jump out of the guitar." The neck position is fitted with a SH-1 '59 with slightly scooped mids for thick rhythm tones. A push/pull coil tap is installed on the Tone control.Custom Features
The Custom Tele FMT is adorned with many touches that are normally only done for custom-built instruments. This Tele has cream-colored top body binding and a matching painted headstock. The position dot inlays on the fingerboard are oversized Abalone, and a Graphite nut is situated at the end of the fingerboard.Fender Custom Telecaster FMT HH Features:
- Body: Mahogany, with Carved Flame Maple Top
- Neck: Mahogany, Set Neck, Modern "C" Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 15.75" Radius
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), 1 Seymour Duncan SH-1N RP '59 Reverse Polarity Humbucking Pickup (Neck )
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with Push/Pull Coil Select Feature
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
The Fender Custom Telecaster FMT HH gives you big humbucker tones with awesome looks and sustain.
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.