Get Your Hands on This Truly Distinctive B-Bender Tele!
The Fender American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster takes you from classic twang to over-the-top string-bending effects — all with that unmistakable Tele tone and feel. Loaded with a combination of two American Tele single-coil pickups plus a Texas Special Strat middle pickup, the American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster features special Strat-o-Tele 5-way switching for a range of great tones. But it's what lurks inside this guitar that really kicks it up a notch! A genuine B-Bender mechanism lets you bend that B string to your heart's delight while you play away on the American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster.
If you're a fan of country-tinged bends and steel guitar licks, this Tele is right up your alley. The American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster guitar was inspired by the customized instruments of some of Nashville's top players. This Tele features two American Tele single-coil pickups at the bridge and neck positions, plus aa Texas Special Strat pickup in the middle position. You get 5-way Strat-o-Tele switching to choose your favorite tones easily, on the fly.
Craving authentic Nashville vibe? Then you're in luck! This Tele's onboard Gene Parsons/Meridian Greene-designed B-Bender makes it happen. From its origins as a secret weapon of country and rock guitarists in the late '60s to its status as a session standby for Nashville cats and beyond, the B-Bender adds a unique touch to the Tele. Strap on an American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster and enjoy incredible pedal steel tones by simply pulling down on the neck; activated by the strap peg on the upper horn of the Tele, the B-Bender lets you work its magic without taking your hands off of the guitar.Fender American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Series: American Standard Series
- Color: Black (urethane finish)
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape, (satin urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius
- No. of frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Pickups: Two American Tele single-coil pickups (neck and bridge), one Texas Special Strat single-coil pickup (middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade, special "Strat-o-Tele" switching
- Bridge: American Tele with six stainless steel saddles
- Machine heads: Fender Deluxe staggered cast/sealed tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-ply white pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.6875"
- Original Tele body shape with sharper body radius
- Rolled fingerboard edges,
- Gene Parsons/Meridian Greene-designed B-Bender system
- Fender/Schaller Straplock strap buttons
- Strings: Fender Super 250R nickel-plated steel, gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Molded rectangular SKB case included