The best of both worlds!
What if you could coax both the chunky rhythm tones of a classic Tele's neck pickup and acoustic tones from the same axe? With the Acoustasonic Telecaster from Fender, that's exactly what you get. The neck has the familiar lipstick-style pickup that has adorned the Tele since the '50s. But the bridge pickup on the Acoustasonic Tele is a Fishman Aura piezo, which provides warm, round acoustic tones. The 3-way selector lets you dial in the neck pickup, the pizeo pickup, or both, greatly expanding your palette of available sounds. If you're looking to add a wide variety of electric and acoustic tones to your arsenal of available sounds, the Acoustasonic Tele is the guitar to do it!Fender Acoustasonic Tele Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Body: Ash w/Spruce Wedge
- Chambered Ash Body
- Finish: Polyester 3-color Sunburst
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.50"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Vintage Style Tuners
- Saddle: Strings-Through-Body Rosewood Bridge with Compensating Bridge
- Pickguard: Brown Shell
- Neck Pickup: Twisted Tele
- Bridge: Fishman Under-Saddle Piezo Pickup
- Rosewood Bridge Plate
- Pickup Switching: 3 Way Blade (Neck Pickup Only, Neck and Piezo Pickup, or Piezo Pickup Only)
- Controls: Fishman Aura Preamp Model Selection + 3 Way Switch
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included
- Mono/Stereo Operation
- Accessories: Stereo "Y" Cable
Tap into great acoustic and electric tones with Fender's Acoustasonic Tele!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.