Sixty years after its birth, the Tele is still leaving its mark on music history. And here, Fender celebrates everything the Tele was, is, and will be with a slew of incredible 60th Anniversary "Tele-bration" Telecasters.
This particular Tele, the '75 Telecaster, is one of these collectible twang maestros. It pays homage to the iconic instrument, while taking a visual cue from another Fender staple, the '75 Jazz Bass. With a natural-finished ash body, a "C-shaped" maple neck, and a versatile pickup combo of a '62 Tele Custom single-coil bridge pickup and a Wide Range humbucking neck pickup, the '75 Telecaster has tone for days.
Just 500 of these guitars are being made, making this '75 Telecaster a find for any Tele lover or collector. Call to reserve yours today!Fender '75 Telecaster Features at a Glance:
- "Tele-bration" Telecaster
- Ash Body
- Gloss Urethane Body Finish
- Neck: "C"-shaped Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Black Block Position
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Pickups: '62 Tele Custom Single-coil Bridge, Wide Range Humbucking Neck
- Pickup Switching: 3-position Toggle - 1) Bridge 2) Bridge and Neck 3) Neck
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge
- Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Tuning Keys: Vintage "F" Style
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-saddle Strings-thru-body Tele
- Control Knobs: Black Pointer Jazz Bass
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black/White/Black
- Included Accessories: Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Hardshell case included