American Vintage '69 Tele!
The 1969 Telecaster Thinline represented a departure from the traditional Tele, and Fender's American Vintage '69 Tele thinline is built to vintage specs to capture all the vibe of this iconic guitar. The mahogany body is similarly shaped, and the pickups are standard Tele single-coils, but the '69 Thinline's body is semi-hollow and marked by a single "f"-hole. The '69 Tele Thinline found favor with jazz players as well as blues artists for its thicker, warmer tones. Later generations found the Thinline to be the perfect guitar for indie and alternative rock, producing fat chords and searing leads. No matter what your preferred genre, the '69 Telecaster Thinline provides heavyweight feel and tone, with vintage-accurate specs!Fender '69 Telecaster Thinline Features:
- Lightweight Semi-Hollow Mahogany
- Neck 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Vintage "F" Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- "F" Hole
- "Top-Hat" Blade Switch-tip
- Case: Harshell case included