Classic '69 Telecaster Thinline
The 1969 Telecaster Thinline represented a departure from the traditional Tele. The mahogany body is similarly shaped, and the pickups are standard Tele single-coils, but the '69 Thinline's body is semi-hollow and marked by a single "f"-hole. The '69 Tele Thinline found favor with jazz players as well as blues artists for its thicker, warmer tones. Later generations found the Thinline to be the perfect guitar for indie and alternative rock, producing fat chords and searing leads. No matter what your preferred genre, the '69 Telecaster Thinline provides heavyweight feel and tone.Fender '69 Telecaster Thinline Features:
- Lightweight Semi-Hollow Mahogany with Natural finish
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "U" Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Vintage "F" Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- "F" Hole
- "Top-Hat" Blade Switch-tip
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included
Fender 1969 Telecaster Thinline - Beefy tone for any genre!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.