'50s Tele Charm and Tone!
When you grab a Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster, you go straight back to the heart and soul of the instrument that kicked off the solidbody electric guitar revolution in the first place. There's nothing ostentatious about this classic ash-bodied guitar, but that's part of what makes the Classic Series '50s Telecaster so special. Its broad-range Vintage Tele pickups give you solid lows, creamy mids, and clear highs, which makes it pretty much good for any musical style. At the same time, its 3-barrel chrome bridge is incredibly stable, and its nitrocellulose lacquer finish gives the Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster a unique air of authenticity.Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A simple guitar that takes you back to the roots of the Tele
- Gorgeous, great-sounding gloss lacquer finish
- Vintage Tele pickups deliver deep lows and clear highs
The Classic Series '50s Telecaster was designed to take you back to the roots of the original Fender Telecaster. A guitar that hit the market when singing cowboys were electrifying country and western music for the first time. Since then, the Tele has grown beyond its country roots to lend its signature tone to practically every genre of popular music. With its traditional nitrocellulose finish, knurled chrome knobs, single-ply pickguard, and single-coil pickups, the Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster captures the spirit of this timeless guitar perfectly.Gorgeous, great-sounding gloss lacquer finish
The Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster wears a gorgeous gloss lacquer finish. Lacquer finishes (standard back in the day) are significantly thinner than today's polyurethane finishes, allowing the guitar to breathe. lacquer finishes not only look wonderful, but they also enhance the Classic Series '50s Telecaster's tonal qualities with age.Vintage Tele pickups deliver deep lows and clear highs
Fender's Classic Series '50s Telecaster sports a pair of classic-sounding Vintage Tele pickups, which feature the broad and slightly scooped sound that made the original model so versatile. Whether you're looking for the upper-end spank of modern country or the low-end growl that made the Tele a viable rock axe, this guitar delivers.Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A classic Fender solidbody electric guitar that recalls the spirit of the original Tele
- Traditional ash body with maple neck and fingerboard provides plenty of resonance and spank
- Pair of Vintage Tele single-coil pickups deliver punchy lows, smooth mids, and clear highs
- String-through-body design with a 3-saddle bridge provide exceptional tuning stability
- Chrome hardware adds an extra touch of class
- Tweed hardshell case included
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.