Rear Tray Prolongs the Life of Cables and Jacks!
Switchcraft's TTP96K3FN is a 96-point TT patch bay with a rugged cable tray, to support your rear cabling and avoid straining cables and jacks. The TTP96K3FN comes full normalled and its front jack blocks can be removed for easy soldering. Onboard wire-management straps let you organize your cabling, and extra-wide labeling strips give you plenty of room to note your connections. For durability, the patch bay features a heavy-duty non-rusting black anodized aluminum face, as well as steel-frame jacks. The Switchcraft TTP96K3FN is the 2U version.Switchcraft TTP96K3FN 96-point TT patch bay Features:
- 96 TT jacks in two rack spaces (3.5" high)
- Jack blocks can be removed from the front for easy soldering
- Dust tray limits dirt, dust and contamination of jack terminals
- Wire management straps are adjustable and reusable
- Attractive, corrosion resistant nickel-plated jacks
- Steel frame jack for superior jack life
- Extra-wide labeling strips provide maximum space
- Rugged, attractive black anodized aluminum face will not break or rust
- Full Normalled jack configuration
- Fanned solder terminals for easier solder connections
- Gold switching contacts for long-term reliability in normal-through connections
In 1946, Switchcraft was established with the initial goal of manufacturing quality jacks, plugs, and switches. After more than 60 years, Switchcraft is still located in Chicago, does all of their manufacturing there, and remains focused on electronic and electromechanical components. Audio professionals all over the world depend on Switchcraft to meet their needs to get signal from point "A" to point "B." Whether you need connectors for your custom cables, DB-25 cable snakes, patch bays, or any varieties of connections for panel mounting, you can rely on Switchcraft.