Legendary 1081 EQ - in a Convenient Plug-in!
At Sweetwater, the vintage 1081 console module commands reverence. Neve introduced it in 1972 and deployed it in classic boards such as the 8048. Fitting testimony to how good they sounded, vintage 8048s with 1081 modules are still in use today at top studios like The Village in LA. But you don't have to book time there to juice your tracks with 1081 mojo. IK Multimedia has captured the goodness of 1081 equalization and delivers it to you in a convenient plug-in. IK Multimedia EQ 81 is a characterful 4-band EQ that imbues your tracks with clarity, sheen, warmth, and punch. IK Multimedia painstakingly modeled the 1081 EQ, giving you its legendary sonics, juicy gain characteristics, and extensive feature set - which includes dual mid bands plus highpass and lowpass filters. Get definitive British console sound and the parametric tools to sculpt your tracks with precision, with IK Multimedia's EQ 81.
IK Multimedia EQ 81 EQ Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Accurately analog-modeled classic EQ
- Incredible on vocals, bass, drums, guitars - you name it!
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz
- IK's proprietary DSM and SCC delivers extremely accurate models of analog hardware
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista/7/8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units