Jump into the Digital Snake Realm with dbx!
Create the audio network you need with the dbx TR1616 digital snake. This 16-channel interface gives you 16 high-quality dbx preamps via XLR/TRS combo jacks. Connect to your mixing board with 16 analog XLR outputs. You can also create a complete monitor solution using dbx's PMC16 Personal Monitor Controllers. The TR1616 uses Cat 5e cable to connect to PMC16s or other TR1616s to create a larger system. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to find out how you can incorporate the compact and versatile dbx TR1616 digital snake into your system.
dbx TR1616 Digital Snake at a Glance:
- Flexible I/O for any environment
- An audio hub for all your needs
- Expandable design is perfect for permanent installation
The dbx TR1616 digital snake has the functionality you need for any type of gig. Thanks to XLR/TRS combo jacks, the TR1616 can handle anything from line level to mic level signals. It also accepts balanced or unbalanced signals from all types of gear. And with 16 analog outputs, you'll be able to feed the mixer with no issues.An audio hub for all your needs
A versatile selection of output make the TR1616 the perfect heart for any operation. Once you have everything hooked up to the TR1616, you can send the audio to your monitor network via the dbx PMC16. The TR1616 will run up to 60 PMC16 Personal Monitor Controllers. The 16 analog XLR outputs are perfect for feeding a live or studio mixing board.Expandable design is perfect for permanent installation
The dbx TR1616 digital snake is perfect for permanent installation in a church, small club, large concert hall, and any venue where you need flexibility and expandability. You can combine multiple TR1616s to create a network of up to 256 channels. Simply connect them via a standard Cat 5e cable and place them where you need them. Adding more channels to your system has never been easier.
dbx TR1616 Digital Snake Features:
- 16-channel digital snake
- Combo XLR/TRS inputs and XLR analog outputs
- dbx PMC16 Personal Monitor Controller
- High-quality dbx mic preamps with gain control
- Each channel features polarity inversion
- Supports 48kHz and 96kHz sample rates
- USB port for future updates and upgrades
- Expandable up to 256 channels with added TR1616 units
- Send digital audio signals to PMC16 Personal Monitor Controllers via Cat 5e cable