Three Zones, Infinite Possibilities!
Yamaha's 7.5" TP70S snare drum pad lets you get even more natural expression out of your electronic drum controller. Originally conceived for use with Yamaha's DTX series kits, the TP70S houses the advanced sensing capabilities that let you trigger three different sounds. You have the main pad area for your regular snare head, plus you can pull off open and closed rimshots. Or you can go totally crazy and add alternative sounds, such as tambourines and cowbells. However you use it, you'll be impressed by the sheer versatility your Yamaha TP70S snare drum pad offers you.
Yamaha TP70S 3-zone Snare Trigger Pad Features at a Glance:
- A special trigger pad that lets you get greater musical expression out of your electronic drum kit
- 3-zone pad lets you trigger 3 distinct sounds: snare, open rimshot, and closed rimshot
- Large 7.5" surface gives you plenty of space to play
- Designed specifically for use with Yamaha's DTX electronic drum kits
- Compatible with other electronic percussion controllers as well
- NOTE: requires drum stand (not included)