A Nashville-Influenced Acoustic!
Hand-crafted of all-solid woods by a special team at Takamine, Nashville models are as close to a luthier-built instrument as you will find from an international guitarmaker. And the NV360SC 6 String Acoustic Dreadnought is an outstanding piece of work!
The NV360SC's top is solid, hand-selected "bear claw" spruce - which creates a rare, naturally occurring pattern. Each soundboard is individually voiced to maximize its power and dynamic range.
The back and sides of the NV360SC are solid, bookmatched Indian Rosewood, chosen for both its appearance and acoustic integrity. The ebony fingerboard is fitted with nickel silver frets, leveled and finished by hand for perfect playability and intonation. The soundhole and perimeter of the top are inlaid with hundreds of pieces of beautiful abalone shell.
On-board tube preamp with bass and treble tone controls, semi-parametric midrange, a second-source input and blend control, and chromatic tuner.
- Stunning "bear claw" spruce top
- Abalone inlaid Takamine logo on headstock
- Gold enclosed tuners.
- Abalone is laser cut and hand-inlaid for a precise fit.
- Dreadnought body with Abalone rosette and inlays
- Solid bear claw spruce top, solid Indian rosewood sides and back
- Ebony fingerboard with snowflake inlay
- Gold tuners