Clean, Transparent Sound!
The TLM 170R is known for its striking transparent sonic characteristics. Excellent impulse response is a major contributing factor to this lack of coloration that many engineers have come to love. Unique circuitry enables you to change polar patterns remotely via the N48R2 power supply. The TLM 170R is sure to make your next recording shine!
- Local and remote controlled large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- Five directional characteristics: omni, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8
- Patented circuitry for remote and local switching of directional characteristics
- Switchable low frequency rolloff and 10dB preattenuation
- Tiltable, elastically suspended bracket mount
- Requires +48V phantom power