Non-skid Mat for Your V-Drums Kit
If you play on thin carpet or hard floors, your V-Drums may scoot around as you play. This isn't only uncomfortable for the performer, but potentially harmful to your floor as well. The Roland TDM-25 Drum Mat solves both problems. Its non-skid polyester filament surface keeps your rack, stands, stool, and pedal from creeping forward; safeguarding your floor and your performance, while its soft urethane resin both 1) absorbs shock for quieter performances and 2) allows you to station hardware with hook-and-loop tape (not included). Sweetwater knows other drummers will appreciate the integrated latching strap as much as we did, which bundles the Roland TDM-25 all together for easy transit.
The Roland TDM-25 Drum Mat is sized for TD-25 kits. To see if it'll accommodate other V-Drums or electronic kits from other manufacturers, give your Sweetwater Sales Engineer a call.
Roland V-Drums TDM-25 Drum Mat Features:
- Keeps rack, stands, stool, and pedals from scooting
- Protects floors from damage
- For carpet or hard surfaces
- Non-skid backing stays put
- Made of durable, non-flammable polyester filament
- Soft urethane resin absorbs impacts for quieter performances
- Integrated latching strap makes travel a cinch
- Charcoal color and Roland logo are a perfect match for your V-Drums
- Perfectly sized for the TD-25
- 78 x 64 in. (6-1/2 x 5-1/3 ft.)