A Compact Drum Kit for Practicing, Performing, and Recording!
Upgraded to mesh heads! The Roland TD-4SX compact electronic drum kit makes a great practice set, but its high-quality sounds and responsiveness make it a great addition to any project recording studio, school music program, or house of worship performance area or rehearsal room. Designed to give you maximum features and comfortable playability from a minimal footprint, the TD-4SX features a sturdy frame, with a center-mounted TD-4 sound module and mesh heads. Thanks to a built-in Coach Mode and recording capability, the TD-4SX is perfect for practice!Roland TD-4SX Compact Electronic Drum Kit at a Glance:
- The brains behind a great-sounding, versatile kit
- A natural-feeling mesh pad for expressive playing
- Realistic, responsive cymbals for great playing feel
- Don't forget what's on the floor
The brains behind a great-sounding, versatile kit
Here's the "nerve center" of the TD-4SX set! The compact and easy-to-operate TD-4 sound module is loaded with great drum and percussion instruments and kits. You can customize kits with virtual tuning and muffling for the kick, snare and toms. Natural ambience effects can be adjusted as well. This module includes 125 instruments and 25 kits, a Coach Mode (complete with warmup and Tempo Check exercises). A Quick Rec function lets you record performances with 1-button ease, while the TD-4 module's Mix In connector lets you plug in your favorite music player and jam along.
Natural-feeling mesh pads for expressive playing
It doesn't matter whether you're playing an electronic kit onstage, in the studio, or in your home: you need a snare that feels right Roland knows this; that's why they outfit the TD-4SX kit with PDX-8 and PDX-6 mesh V-Pads. The PDX-8 offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots, as well as separate head and rim triggering for authentic performance. Best of all, this pad's amazingly realistic feel lets you play expressively and naturally.
Realistic, responsive cymbals for great playing feel
The CY-8 and CY-5 cymbals offer "swinging" motion with great response, separate bow/edge triggering (plus choke capability on the CY-8). You also get a fresh new look that more closely resembles a real cymbal.
Don't forget what's on the floor
The KD-8 kick trigger pad's vertical design not only gives drummers a better feel compared to reverse-type kick triggers, but it also reduces trembling so you get nothing but solid kick sounds. The KD-8 can even accommodate double bass! The TD-4S kit also includes Roland's new FD-8 hi-hat controller, which gives you realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
- Center-mounted TD-4 sound module with new sounds, Coach Mode, Mix In, and Quick Rec. functions
- Mesh-head snare for great feel and response
- Velocity-sensitive toms and cymbals
- Ultra-compact, sturdy, and stable drum stand
- Expandable with an optional pad or replace the ride cymbal to a CY-12R/C 3-way trigger V-Cymbal
- Compatible with optional VH-11 V-Hi-Hat to mount on conventional hi-hat stands
- Cable harness and DB-25 connector for fast and clean cable connection
- Percussion Sound Module TD-4 x 1
- V-Pad PDX-8 x 2
- V-Pad PDX-6 x 2
- Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad CY-8 x 2
- Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad CY-5 x 1
- Kick Trigger Pad KD-8 x 1
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal FD-8 x 1