Real V-Drums at a Great Price!
If you're a serious drummer, the Roland TD-25KV lets you tap into high-end V-Drum playability in a high-value electronic drum kit. Powered by the TD-25 module, the TD-25KV gives you the renowned expressiveness that makes Roland's V-Drums the go-to e-drums for pro drummers worldwide. The streamlined interface makes it easy to customize your kits, while the onboard audio recording function captures your drum performances. Other cool features include natural-feel mesh-head pads, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-hat for playing with legit hat techniques. The state of the art in electronic drums keeps pushing forward, and — take it from Sweetwater — you'll be on the cutting edge with the Roland TD-25KV.
Professional sounds, amazing expressiveness
The TD-25KV delivers a fabulous drumming experience, courtesy of its TD-25 sound module and Roland's SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the popular TD-30. Going way beyond typical e-drum brains, the TD-25 responds to your playing just like actual acoustic drums. From snare drum rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes to dynamic cymbal swells and powerful crashes, the TD-25 captures every nuance of your performance. And for the ultimate in natural playing feel, the TD-25 offers positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also works with Roland's VH-11 V-Hi-hat for realistic hi-hat techniques.
High-end feel and playability
Sit down at the TD-25KV, and you'll savor the expressive playability you'd expect from high-end V-Drums. You get a full complement of mesh-head pads for that legendary V-Drums feel, with snare pad positional sensing that gives you subtle, realistic tonal changes depending on where you strike the pad. The cymbals deliver a natural swinging motion and faithfully reproduce chokes, bow/edge crash techniques, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. The VH-11 V-Hi-hat mounts on a standard hi-hat stand (not included) and features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds that support traditional playing techniques. And you'll love the natural-feel cloth head and the rock-solid response of the KD-9 Kick Pad.
Dial up kits, customize, and start grooving
With its delightfully easy-to-use interface, the Roland TD-25 drum module lets you get up and grooving immediately. Even with sticks in your hands, the large center dial lets you quickly select your kit based on musical genres such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and more. Choose a style, then press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. With the TD-25, it's incredibly easy to customize sounds to your playing techniques or a particular musical style. Simply hit a pad to pull up the sound assigned to it, and then tweak the panel knobs to adjust tuning, muffling, or relative volume. The TD-25 gives you shortcuts to speed up tom editing, letting you assign sounds and change muffling and tuning for all toms simultaneously. Your edits are saved automatically, eliminating extra steps. Of course, if you decide you don't like your recent tweaks, it's easy to undo them and return the kit to its state when you first selected it.
Play along with tracks and record your performances
Want to play along with a track? Load a USB memory stick with WAV/MP3 files and start jamming. In addition to its regular playback mode, the Roland TD-25 module lets you loop sections you want to work on or slow down the playback to nail more difficult passages. You can even plug your smartphone into the audio input and play along with songs from your music library or the web. You can also record your drumming — including the music playback — as audio files to a USB memory stick. This is an excellent way to assess your playing and share your drumming with producers or other musicians. The TD-25 is fitted with a USB host port as well, which gives you a convenient way to record MIDI data and high-quality audio directly to your DAW.
Roland V-Drums TD-25KV Electronic Drum Kit Features:
- Dynamic, expressive playability and quick customization
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10" mesh-head snare pad with support for rimshots and cross-sticks
- 3 mesh-head tom pads: 2 PD-85BK 8" pads for rack toms, 1 PDX-100 10" pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-hat mounts on a standard hi-hat stand; offers realistic motion and natural feel
- 2 CY-12C 12" crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, choke control
- CY-13R 13" ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio on a USB stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer