Grab a Virtual Rack Full of TCL-2s!
You'll find the Millennia TCL-2 opto-compressor/limiter in the studios of mastering giants and in the rigs of countless artists and engineers, including many here at Sweetwater. Now you can inject your DAW with the TCL-2's phenomenal sonic purity and flexibility, including its ability to switch between discrete J-FET solid-state and all-triode vacuum tube operations. You can also enjoy features not found on the hardware such as M/S processing for extended mastering possibilities and Dry/Wet controls for parallel compression. Painstakingly modeled, the TCL-2 plug-in provides you with the same pristine-sounding minimalist design as its real-world namesake. If you're looking for a top-tier virtual compressor, you can't go wrong with the Millennia TCL-2 plug-in!
Millennia TCL-2 Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Opto-compressor/limiter with unprecedented sonic purity and integrity
- Models the hardware's Twin Topology (solid-state and all-triode vacuum tube)
- Minimalist design (only one active stage in the audio path) for unprecedented sonic purity
- Threshold: -infinity to +20 dBu
- Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1 (tolerance modeling produces a ratio as low as 1.4:1)
- Attack: 2 to 100ms
- Release: 100ms to 3s
- Includes features not found on the hardware such as M/S processing and Dry/Wet controls