Manage Your Studio Monitors!
The TB4 is a one space rackmount unit designed to be the control room module and the communication module all in one. There are four balanced stereo inputs and two balanced alternate speaker outputs on XLR connectors. These signal paths are completely passive with a stepped attenuator for level control that tracks left to right within 0.05dB.
There is a completely separate stereo cue mix input and output with master level control on 1/4" TRS jacks.
The talkback has a remote microphone with a 12' cable so it can be placed near the engineer or producer. The talkback switch dims the control signal, and the talkback level controls amount of signal going to cue mix.
The engineer headphone, jack mounted on the front panel, can monitor either the control room signal or the cue mix with separate level control.Coleman Audio TB4 mkII Features:
- 4 balanced stereo inputs, 2 balanced stereo outputs on XLR connectors
- Passive balanced level control with tracking accurate to +0.05dB
- Talkback switch and master level control
- Remote microphone with 12' cable
- Cue mix input and output with master level control balanced on 1/4" RTS jacks
- Engineer headphone output and level control offers main signal or cue mix
- 1U standard rackmount enclosure